Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Strawberry shortcake cream on top


Does anyone here like strawberry shortcake ice cream pops like me?

My FAVORITE 
I was surfing the other day and came across
A lady who posted this recipe for a cake
Jut like it
Ice cream layers with the crunch topping
YEAH
i am thinking this may be my new summertime special dessert

Looks easy too.
Check it out


I FINALLY reunited the pattern with this last little purse i need to finish. Now i can see where i am and get er done

Are you on the lookout for new recipes and ideas?



 

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking for one serving, low fat/calorie casseroles. I actually bought some 12 oz ramekins, and 8 oz ramekins just for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for new casseroles or slo-cooker meals myself...I've never tasted a Strawberry Shortcake popsicle...they sound fabulous...
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding new recipes as long as they are quick and don't take forever! I used to love Strawberry Shortcake popsicles. I haven't seen them in ages. I wonder if they still make them.

    ReplyDelete