Saturday, March 6, 2021

Gifts


Who out there knows what this means? 
Yeah a pkg with my name on it
Good thing hubs isnt home.
Pkg?  What pkg?
Ohhh. Jenny sent me a gift???? Lol
Hee hee
Some thread and backing fabric is what arrived
I so needed both so did a happy dance



Because i am thankful i decided to pay it forward and make someone elses day

Jackys friend Linda lives across from Jackys house
She too has cancer
Lost her cat
Feels lost and lonely without our Jacky
We had a loooooong coversation the other day reminiacing, crying, laughing
It felt good.
Sooooooo
In the stash i found pieces of an adorable cat print
Paired it with a brown strip
Grabbed batting pieces and a zipper
And an eyeglasses case and coin purse were made in about 20 minutes

Linda couldnt go to Jackys wake for fear of getting covid
So I got her a memorial card and will put it with these items and do a drive by.
Just because


Isnt this cat fabric adorable?
It makes me smile 


I just love it. I hope it cheers Linda up a bit

We all need that these days

What are you up to?



 

2 comments: