Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Clean up area 3


The cat-astrophic crew ran to the rescue

Clean up in area 3
Emergency.....emergency 

Why is it when you are straightening up you create more of a mess than you first had?

Is this the infamous MURPHY of Murphys law?
I think its all HIS fault



I have been looking and looking for backing for strawberry and pineapple runners

As i look i see strips of this and that so I Sewed them up
Into more blocks for this
I found this with 9 blocks

Made 2
Made 2
Etc 



And now there are 16
I am thinking 24 blocks is around what i need
So the end is in sight
Then i will look for a dull wide border
And put some flowers on it

Thats the cutrent plan anyway


 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing if your plan comes together. You are moving right along with those blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those blocks--I like the eclectic fabrics alongside those straight lines of the pattern...
    coming together really well hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really getting a lot done! I'm loving those scraps!

    ReplyDelete