Monday, March 29, 2021

Rebel


I am such a rebel

I didnt want to make bobbins so what did I do?

I cut fabric

These little cuties remind me of citrus

Isnt it funny how we can divert our attention on a task?

Thats  why ufos happen.

My task for March was table runners. 

3 to finish......a doable task

Did i find backing fabric for any of them?

Nope

Did i put together the joann fabrics red truck one?

Nope

Did i make binding so it matches while the border fab was out?

Nope

Do you see a pattern here? Yeah. I am a rebel

My name is Sue.....how do you do!

(Johnny  Cash song)


 


3 comments:

  1. LOL! It's nice to have goals but its better to just what we want to do when we want to do it. Well, when it comes to our crafts anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just feel like doin' what appeals...and that is fine..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times I just want to cut, not do a lot of sewing. Someone gave me a garbage bag full of reproduction feedsack/20's 30/s fabrics. I decided to cut it all up so when I do have time to sew. I will take 5 of the pieces and starch and iron them. Put them near my cutting table. I will sew a bit, then get up to move, and go cut those pieces up. Sshh don't tell anyone, but I think that bag is bottomless.....still cutting and I almost have a huge shoebox full of pieces that are 2 1/2 X 16 already. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete