Saturday, March 13, 2021

Not productive month


My only finish so far for March
Ughhhh
Sewed a little here and there but no real progress

This was mindless sewing to clean up bits
I think i need an organization week to gather and cut and see whats what
The projects i found i was not interested in working on 

This will be a cute bag or placemat or something small

Need to clean and clear out and freshen up
And maybe even get some flowers  for the
 garden
I love the lighter days already
Did you finish anything in March?
Whats that saying.....in like a lion out like a lamb?

***sheepish grin***
Ewe knew I had to do it

Out of shear joy for the play on words 

Have a fiberously wonderful knitted together kind of day



 

2 comments:

  1. Your little mug rug turned out cute. Mindless sewing at times is really good, or maybe handwork. Each stitch is a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little plus sign (cross) pattern you've made. Well, Daylight Savings time has arrived--but Winter still is here--chilly and windy today. I haven't accomplished all that much either...but I did have fun sewing my Spider web blocks...;)))
    Take care--hope Rich gets home soon...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete