Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Contemplation time


This guy is so funny
He follows me into the sewing room and finds a comfy spot





I need to stop overthinking this one and get a top done
I like the red then blue so will do that
I wanted it bigger but will worry about size later
Maybe will mimic the pillow with a 3 sided white border and blue on bottom to bring it to lap size
We will see......



I need to find my gray tone solid yardage and sew this up
I think somewhere in this mess of a room i have little dresdan type blocks in colors that would be adorable as a border

If i combine ufos maybe the quilt child can be born and adored
I dont always have to go with the original plan right?
Sometimes quilt angels stall us to make better choices

Thats what i think

For example i wanted to have a little stack of baby quilts at the ready becauae the nieces are getting married
I started with a boy quilt.....the 4 patch framed in solids
My niece had a girl
So Dunkin claimed it. But was it angelic intervention from someone who knew something i didnt know?

My pineapple runner....i had made 2 gave one to boss for Christmas
Mine went on back burner
Now trying to finish it but found out that my new friend Linda....Jackys neighbor loves pineapples
So......i may finish it for her
I did sew up the start of 2 pineapples for mine

See? There is always a reason for things 
My UFOs are not my fault
Just sayin.......

******wink******

 

5 comments:

  1. There's no harm in combining bits and pieces of UFOs to make a whole new project. Use it up and get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think using up pieces when your ideas change is an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree; sometimes our quilts are telling us to wait and think it over...a Whole lotta mine are doin' just that ;000!! I'm trying to "listen"...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to learn to think outside the box when it comes to my quilting UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny previous post! Sue is one of my middle names too!
    Your improv thinking on the fly is inspiring.
    I can see why Dunkin comes in to watch.

    ReplyDelete