Friday, February 12, 2021

The hunt is on


Still looking for birch trees
But
Found a soft backing for this top 
Now to pin and quilt and bind
Yay!!!!!



Is it in this corner?
Nope
An hour later and no birch
But
Does anyone know what i was making with 1.5. 9patches?
Me either


How about 1.5. 16patches????
Nope. Not a clue

It was obviously mindless sewing
I didnt even see the non matching seams
Oh my



How about this? Did I ever say what i was making with these scraps?
I am thinking little bags


Found more plaid too
Now i have TWO bins of it

Hmmmm
For a rainy day simple squares of plaid kinda quilt i think

As i plow through areas of my messy room i think i will just sew what i find
If i dont remember what i was making then i am reserving the right to make a project or put it in the parts department for a kitchen sink quilt

I may have a LOT of quilt tops in these treasures

If i only had a brain......lol

2021 is a finishing, making do, figure it out and get er done year for me.
I am a mess..........
Er um messy quilter
And need to rope this crazy mind into some normalcy

Anyone have some fun easy pattern ideas to make useful items?
Should i make some placemats?
I could give those to the residents too



 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I cannot recall what you were doing with the 1.5"-ers...they are cute and would make a cute little pouch bag.
    I am going to hop on the "finishing up " bus with you ...I have started a spider web though--for just fun strip sewing...it's hard to not start new stuff...hugs for TGIF Dawn--Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you patch worked for fun and they were stacked waiting for you to find a project for them - that's the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't a clue what you were doing. I have project bins and totes to keep organized.

    ReplyDelete