Thursday, February 25, 2021

Mugging it up


Mindless mugrug sewing
I found this extra crumb piece
Mugrug size so i grabbed a brown for the back
Quilted it up


Grabbed scrappy binding
And another utility mugrug is born

Hubs and i use them all the time
And toss  in the wash each day or so

A fun pop of color in a rather dreary rainy Monday for sure.
This post is preposted so will show end of week

What is going on in your sewing room?

We are doing a cleanup here
Anything that falls or gets in my way gets attention  lol
So far so good.......getting a full stack of finished things so far


 

2 comments:

  1. I have been working on UFO's. I realized I love the look of applique, but I am terrible at just sitting and machine sewing the applique down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still (standing still it feels like!! aaargh) working on Geese and Spiderwebbing along...5 more to go...then I WILL (I WILL!!) tackle leftover blocks and UFO's...I am trying to "scale down" my projects...as the bigger ones have become really hard for me to handle well...s i g h plus ca change plus de meme --or something like that, huh?
    A real cutie scrappy mug rug Dawn...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete