Tuesday, February 2, 2021

First Feb finish


 I found some sports related scraps

Joined them into a large slab of fabric

Found a red plaid for backing 

Grabbed a scrap of batting..quilted it up

Cut into 2 mug rugs

Scrounged my binding parts container and made scrappy binding by joining a few

And voila

My first February finish 

Say THAT  3 times fast LOL

I like it. They are so cute for sports fans

Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and Patriots

What are you making?


***note hubs already claimed them and wants to go thru my sports stash Lol***

3 comments:

  1. 3 mug rug finishes huh? That is cool, and how awesome Rich got them before Dunkin. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first finish, Dawn--funny that hubby just leapt on them for his own;)))I set up my spider webs for the first four sections and am on the last 16 log cabins last round...if my migraine fades today, I should be able to finish those by week's end..hate when I get those!! ;000
    Stay warm and safe now hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! That didn't take long...I mean, for you to get a finish in February. Very nice. Smart hubs :)

    ReplyDelete