Friday, February 5, 2021

Presents


A present
Hmmm its heavy
Lets open it


Full of 3.5 squares
Wow. Maybe i can gather them all with the others so all in one place

My 2.5 bin needs refilling. My 1.5 i need to sew up
Good thing i have 2 ongoing quilts
One into 4 patches alternated with white 2.5 squares

And the other a 16 or 25 patch with alternate solids per block
A postage stamp quilt

Its funny how most of my quilts i pull from my cut buckets 



This i pulled out to use.my Valentine mugrug
You can see by the crinkliness it gets lots of use and washings.

Thats what i like about quilting
The more you use the item the better i like it


 

2 comments:

  1. What a super present--all cut fabric squares are fun to work with...enjoy hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow someone knows how much you love squares. Cute tin too. Cute mug rug.

    ReplyDelete