Saturday, February 20, 2021

Running


Its runner time i think

As i was cleaning looking for my birch trees which by the way must have been cut and hauled off by a logger as they are nowhere in sight

But i came across runners
And i must finish them

Pineapple one
Strawberry one
Two running from corona ones
The beige truck with black accent one 
Red truck joanns kit one
Thankful one

I think you get the idea

I need to have a runner week and get them done

Most just need backing quilting and binding

Some need the top finished with borders

Imagine if i finish them all? 
A good start to finishes in March me thinks






 

2 comments:

  1. You are running and I am doing embroidery on the wool block that I finished last week. But before I finish that, I have at least 1 more hour to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am resting my hands that have flared up from too much rotary cutting and hand quilting...so instead of just running--I am running and sorting scraps--multi-tasking hahaha hugs, Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete