Thursday, February 4, 2021

Home run


More of these pieces found its way into my hands
Hmmm.....a mugrug sounded good


Even if the back was pieced
It was still cute


Be still my heart
I had enough for a matching pouch

This was done during my one hour me time

I now have a pouch and matching mugrug for the Spring 

February is looking good so far.now if i could only find a suitable border and back for that lap quilt[

I want to put that in the giftbox.


So far...........home run dont cha think??.

Know any Red Sox fans?


 

3 comments:

  1. Nice finishes there. Is Spring really coming? Looking out at all the snow still on our ground it is hard to believe. I am getting a paperwhite bulb kit this weekend to bring some Spring inside here...
    hugs, Julierose (Hope springs eternal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fabrics and nice use of them. Using up stash always good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely hit a home run with these projects! I can't wait for spring. How much longer???

    ReplyDelete