Sunday, February 28, 2021

Lookie what i found


Looking for my yarn or fur for miss bunny i find a few low volume 4 patches
What a gal to do?
An idea hit marble head......
Pillow but how can i make it not bland?
Applique?
But what?

THEN this book literally falls
Look here......
ROSES
3D
PERFECT 
So then I of course had to quickly sew up the rest of the squares needed for the top

Next i will quilt it
Then do the roses
Then add the envelope back
And another pillow idea is born
Am thinking one like this and 2 bird ones for either side maybe tying in the roses somehow

I know......another project started
But i figure i DID finish a lot so far outta the stash so deserve it for a distraction 


Just some low volume 2.5 squares
4....4patches across and down for a 16 inch pillow
I can see this in many ways
Could replace some with 1.5 4 patches here and there too
Or make another design
Maybe by midyear i can play with it
I am thinking of those pixel snowflake designs maybe?
Oh boy........focus......focus.   lol


Made some good old fashioned chicken and drop dumplins soup
Dreary rainy here so this my Grams recipe is comforting

What is distracting you these days?

 

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing great projects in blogland...trying to NOT jump in and start anything..but my "collection" of projects to be sewn (TBS) is growing;000
    I like how that low volume piece looks--so pretty nice work;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete