Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Snuck out with niece

 


Remember these dollar placemats I grabbed?



They were so pretty and a dollar


See?  Nice


Even some joy too!


Well a niece came over with my Christmas gift and we scooted for an hour to Joannes 
We made sure hubs was settled and had 2 phones

Our Joannes is 10 min away
So I found the 12x16 forms 

30 percent off

Plus niece had coupons saving me enough to buy her 3 books

Also happy birthday Gram in Heaven 
One on embroiderTwo crochet

Be still my heart ❤

She goes Auntie you know how to do everything
I want to be able to do that too

I was a happy camper
Now to find time to sew em up

Hubs has ultrasound and exray this morning so that part of day will be spent at hospital
Grrrrrrrr

Hoping for afternoon  sewing?

3 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you were able to get out with your niece. Best of luck to your hubby...praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you could get out like that--even for a short shop!! Good luck tomorrow to Rich and you...
    sending rosary "decades"--hugs x2 Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got out and spent time with the niece.

    ReplyDelete