Wednesday, November 3, 2021

My brothers gifts came already 3 days

 



Remember I told ya I got great deal on blanket 
And cup
Forgot to tell you they came in already
Like 3 or 4 days later
This is the 2 sided cup


2 pictures on it
Was 4.99 plus shipping





This blanket was under 25 and that included shipping
It's funny his picture that I used from his Facebook said happy new year
On tge blanket is perfect
Says happy
And when he is hunting, he is
He makes bearmeat lasagna, deer steaks,  deer jerky, wild turkey dinner and soup

He loves it
I think he will like this gift don't you?

3 comments:

  1. Awe those are great gifts and they came so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are perfect gifts, Dawn--he will definitely be a happy hunter;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those turned out really nice. He is absolutely going to love them.

    ReplyDelete