Friday, November 26, 2021

What ya doin this black Friday


I am painting wooden ornaments
Sleds and trucks and merry deer



Funny my tablecloth has the same truck 
Lol
I will add the white touches as they dry


I also finally got to modpodge 
This is the sign for one if the Nieces 

Out of a calendar page and a wooden framed blank I got at Wal-Mart 


And some plates. Love this fat quarter print


And of course.....the truck


And another truck
The white is the modpodge 
It isn't dry yet
But also a cute print 


Be still my heart
I guess joy is all around this year

Found at dollar tree for a pillow 
I better find the pillow forms already huh


And this one too
How cute for a holiday set


My assistant is goofing off as usual
Ha ha

Did u go shopping? What did YOU do on black Friday????

 

3 comments:

  1. I stayed home and layered Lin's JOT banner and pinned, then quilted long vertical seam lines--cut border strips--hope to prep border and sew on tomorrow...and get it out to her...
    We had leftover turkey dinner tonight and it was, I swear, just as good...;)))
    Hugs for a good long weekend...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never done black friday shopping - hate crowds. We ate too much yesterday so it was a laid back day, cold and snowy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday fell on Black Friday this year. I stayed home and celebrated with family. Looks like you were very productive!

    ReplyDelete