Saturday, November 13, 2021

I think i made a decision


I think this will be the borders 
I have rough sewn them and now need to trim the panel down

Then the borders will be trimmed to size and added


I think I got the color placement pretty well spread out

I will quilt and trim the uneven edges after as a few strips were half inch shy and I need to trim after anyway

You can't see the pretty panel with the fat cat in the way but he wanted to inspect my seams

All work was approved
Whew!

Now he is fast asleep. 
Being an assistant is hard work you know 

Did I make a good decision?

I have 2 blocks framed in white
Thinking of making a 3rd
Turning on point and sewing triangles of a pretty Christmas print to make a runner
We will see

For those who asked about hubs he is home and doing better
His lungs filled with fluid.  2 liters which was removed
No pneumonia
No cancer they think
Not sure why but he is on oxygen to heal and build up his body 

He came home with a permanent lung drain till they find out why he fills up
Off to er again to drain it as home services said they don't do that 
Ughhhh

Anyone have any good vegetable protein juice recipes low sugar? His appetite is not back but needs dense nutrients to get better 

Thanks for asking and thanks for all your prayers
We are so thankful for you all
😍


 

4 comments:

  1. I do like how your panel project is coming together Dawn...
    I wish you good luck on your nursing duties--it can't be easy dealing with that. As my Grand-mere would say "You are earning another star in your crown"...
    I hope this weekend sees Rich doing better and that you can rest up a bit, too.
    hugs and prayers, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your panel is looking awesome. Does he like shakes? I drink pure protein I love the chocolate, the strawberry isn't too bad, nor is the vanilla. The chocolate has 30 grams of protein 140 calories but only 1 gram of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your panel! Your assistant picked the perfect spot to rest! I do hope your husband feels better soon. Does he like glucerna? The hospital used it as meal supplements and tube feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a great decision. The border will look great on this one. Happy your hubby is home and I hope they figure out why his lungs continue to fill.

    ReplyDelete