Monday, November 22, 2021

Oh boy...um joy


This idea would NOT leave my head
I found my template from my buddy Jenny
And cut some blades



This template for 2.5 squares



Sewed em up quick


Pulled a j out of the 2.5 bin
I still need a row of lights under but you get the idea 

Yep I think I am
Gonna like it

I will make a 5x5 block of lights and applique her on
Then make a y

This time I may just do binding
And no border

We will see

I think I am in trouble
Pretty bad when dresden interrupt your sleep
Lol

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely Dawn--[hmmm, I may have to copy that one!!] So pretty....nice work and very creative thinking...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that turned out cute. I am obviously very slow, it takes me days just to get a quilt block cut out and sewn and you and Julie Rose whip out a whole wall hanging in a day. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that I've seen this...I don't think you need to add anything to the center...see? I'm no help LOL

    ReplyDelete