Wednesday, December 1, 2021

More holiday fun


Bear brother. Aka wreath brother wanted to try something with his birch discs but needed something flat to glue to

Found this at Walmart 
To see if he could use


Anyone have fav candy from childhood?
Not sure if these are from New England area
Or all across country but these are one of mine

I could sit and eat these buggars till I am sick lol

Also love necco wafers made not far from me. And ribbons  candy too
I like the sweet ones like orange or lime instead of the spicy or minty ones


Look what I found
How cute would that be in a hot cocoa basket

Cocoa bomb, New cup, mug rug, these, fancy cocoa, mini marshmallows
Great gift idea for grands
Or fun loving adults too




And a jinglebell bracelet 
How fun is that

If I were working I would wear and get candycanes  for my truckdrivers
They love that 

Are you making holiday fun?

 

6 comments:

  1. Nice "finds", Dawn. I haven't seen Boston Baked Bean candy in years...I like that wooden wreath you found--good idea for your brother...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the Boston Baked Beans candy but you can't go wrong with candy coated peanuts! Those candy cane spoons are a fun idea for a cocoa bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found such cute stuff! I love those candy cane spoons. I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember the factory in cambridge and then the move to revere....the necco wafer smokestack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas Tree and all the ornaments lovely!
    And a trip to Joann's, always fun, for needed supplies.
    Tis the season!
    Hope all goes well with your husband too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Boston baked beans. My ex MIL used to make the candy coated peanuts, and they were awesome. She also made fabulous fruit cake. A Hot chocolate gift with a hot chocolate bomb (I saw teeny tiny marshmallows the other day) with a mug, mug rug, and the candy cane spoons would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete