Monday, November 15, 2021

Deer brother done


Deer brother  is done

He is the middle brother that takes care of Dad

2 fox pillows 
Deer and other fox pillows 
4 placemats 

So wish I had more panels like this
Who knows where I got it
It's been in the stash a bit


But it is beautiful 

Onto baby brother and nieces

Sis loves Yankee candle so she is fairly easy
Gotta find a cute wax warmer and she is done

Her daughter my niece Emily started college so I will giftcard her so she can get what she needs
I picked up cotton candy....her favorite as a little treat that may help fill a stocking of goodies
We will see





4 comments:

  1. Older grands and college age, gift cards are great. Like to their favorite restaurant or coffee shop too. That is what I did for 2 of them. :D How cool to have 2 people done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those panels, too...they are hard to locate--I tend to look online...equilter, fabric.com etc.
    Sometimes connecting threads site has them on sale...
    You made beautiful gifts from these...my granddaughter Willa loves foxes--so I am on the lookout too. Will let you know if i see any goodies...
    [hey, what else can i do lately, right?--)))
    shop shop shop online] hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful gifts! They will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making great progress! Now I can say...nice gifts for DEER brother :)

    ReplyDelete