Saturday, November 6, 2021

Remember this


Do you remember this squirrel???

Yeah I was looking f or some joy



I started with the easiest  and now just need to cut lights for borders


It worked up quickly 
I took like rows such as the dk,lt,dk
And counted how many I needed
Then Powe r sewed them up

Same with HST rows 




AND VOILA
A little joy

Not sure what orientation
I want

Vertical or horizontal

But I like them

The HST squares are
Made with 2 inch sew n flip squares on top 

Did you find 
Joy today?



 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh--this is amazing Dawn--nice work...I love that "Joy" thought--I know i said no more "squirrels" [I am not fond of those creatures in real life either!!) But.....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job! Love the squirrel project.

    ReplyDelete