Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Remember these white blocks


These white blocks were an experiment for cornerstones
I didn't like the chunkiness of them
In that project

So........

 
I grabbed the 3 I had made
And played with 2 fat quarters


I winged it for triangle size on sides and it worked

Now to cut the end triangles and stitch er up

Maybe another gift and more out of the stash
Hmmmm I have some 2.5 christmas squares I can make out of the leftovers

Another joy project?
Maybe rejoice?
Or joy,hope,love

Better finish this first huh
Lol

 

3 comments:

  1. Great use of those cornerstones--I like them set on point like that...nice work Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did with those blocks. I was going to ask how you determined what size to cut the setting triangles but then I see that you 'winged' it...you are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use up those orphan blocks.

    ReplyDelete