Monday, November 8, 2021

I played


I needed to see how far the strips I cut would go

I thought ah maybe  one side

Nope almost done!
Just need to cut more reds and whites and greens and getem sewn up 
Then my problem will be yardage for the back and binding 

I want to get this done for sis in law 
Her dad just had triple bypass surgery and she needs a lift




Love this panel
So fun and pretty


And I made a little joy
The camera won't let me flip it grrrr
But ita about 28 long x 10 wide
I love it
It came together quickly
Gotta layer and maybe handquilt
We will see

Two more projects closer to done
If I could only get a vacation day to sew 

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the piano key border--and your "JOY" banner is so neat--I have to sew mine together today. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! The border on your panel is working. The joy piece will be a cute topper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great projects! Your sister in law will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are awesome. I have 2 days off this week, in a row, but I am doing charity work. Today I cleaned gutters, and the dryer vent, plus dumped out some planters for winter. It gets dark early already. Grrr

    ReplyDelete