Tuesday, October 19, 2021

One of these things is not like the others




There are now 7 of these but look closely











  

I sewed up all the cups




They make pocket mugrugs


See the pocket on the left side?
Great for hot cocoa packet or teabag
Or even a chocolate spoon


I sewed these little by little as I cut out the additional pieces


The cups were all sewn but look
What do you see?


The handle on this one is different 


And sideways. Grrrrr 


This is the right way


And the background on this doesn't let the cup shine
Hoping I can fix that when I quilt er up


Another ufo moved closer to a finish
Need batting and quilting next

Who knows where these may land
What are you creating?

 

3 comments:

  1. I knew they were mug rugs! Oops. I am creating havoc today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopsey--things like that always happen to me, too!! At least those cute little girls were happy to "mug" for your camera heh heh...[groan]
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'other' handle is just trying to be a fancy one LOL. I'm creating more work for myself...geesh!

    ReplyDelete