Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Farm stuff


Bear brother stopped by from Maine
Bringing me more apples tomatoes and squash

The apple on the left is from him
The one on the right is a normal size one from the store 
They are HUGE this year and soooo good 

I decided since it's October already I will need to put weave and farmgirl on hold a bit
I may show weave if I can't show something because they are easy to whip up a couple
We will see

Placemats and pillows sets for 2 brothers next

Then gotta find something for sister
Thinking one of those runners braided
Can do red for daughter
Black for sister
Maybe........

Making a list and checking it twice.......


 

3 comments:

  1. WOW that is one big apple ( not the NY kind either--hahaha --yay the Yankees lost the wildcard!!And the Red sox won) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 Day until Christmas. But delivery to others either via mail or in person take off at least 15 days. So you have 65 days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen an apple so big! How does it taste? Made my mouth water LOL

    ReplyDelete