Saturday, October 30, 2021

Waiting


This guy misses his Daddy
He won't do treats because Daddy gives them

I feel bad


While I wait I found this at Walmart on a previous trip 


From a calendar I want to do this

A fun farmhouse type craft for a gift 



And this dollar tree truck needs paint 

How cute is it for a dollar?

Are you crafting too or just quilting?

We are waiting on biopsy results for Tues but hubs thinks they may send him home today
We will see
His bloodsugar was over 300 last night so not too sure




 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn--so sorry to hear about Rich's troubles...
    hope he can come home soon...
    I am just resting pretty much here and sewing a few strings when I can...
    Sending prayers for a good outcome hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did Rich get to come home? I don't craft much. Just sew, quilt, a little crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor hubby! I'm sure you and Dunkin will be happy to have him home.
    I'm not crafting but I need to be...ugh!

    ReplyDelete