Saturday, October 9, 2021

Its Fall y'all

 I sewed
I felt like sewing this morning
Once I start running I won't have time

Today is car inspection sticker day
Pick up ice cream at sis in law s house
Drop off a stove towel
Mail a package to daughter 

So I sewed a bit
What to make hmmm.m
Have plenty I am SUPPOSED to be working on
This pumpkin was scraps on my work area
Started with the 1.5 inch 4 patch 
Added strips and chunks
Rotary cut it into a rectangle 
Added different size light squares to make pumpkin wonky as they are in real life 
Found a brown stem piece
Found a 2.5 white strip 
Made stem area
Added sides etc and a pumpkin is born 
Kinda big for a mugrug
Will see if I can make a placemat
Then will ask around where I live who needs cheering  up
So many elderly with cancer or lost spouses

Just our street of 25 houses had 2 deaths and one moved out in the past months 

That's 12 percent and that is sad
Anyway I thought he was cute and he worked up fast 
Sewing willy nilly style cutting as I go
A cute jack o lantern face maybe fun too
Hmm?mm?




While looking for face parts I grabbed these and made a fall one

It's about 45 degrees this morning
Brrrrrr
It's Fall yall!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute punkin;))) you are on a roll...have fun hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pumpkin. Brrr too cold for me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin is just adorable and I love the colors in your block. I could go for some 45 degree weather :)

    ReplyDelete