Sunday, October 3, 2021

Craft fair


Yesterday was a beautiful day for the craft fair 
A brisk sunny fall day

And look!!!!!!
A squirrel I found at a quilt booth!!!!
I had to have it for my Fall decorating


I mean look how adorable he is


Another lady was crocheting away in her booth
I loved this pattern so it too came home with ne


Another had beautiful leather hair cuffs and this chapstick holder for Rich came with me too


A hair bow for Thanksgiving for my great niece


A little girl was selling these for 2 bucks
I bought this snowflake set......


And this bracelet 
See the skate and sled on here?
Sooo cute and she was happy for the sale

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice purchases!! Cute squirrel mat...
    It has been such great weather--nice for a Crafts Fair...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds. The big historical society sale was today. Always bittersweet memories. Jeff and I always used to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some really nice items at the craft fair. Happy you are having some nice fall weather.

    ReplyDelete