Sunday, October 17, 2021

I have the best friends


This arrived at my house
Hmmmmm I didn't order anything did I?


Nope. Inside was this squishy package
THE BEST
From my friend Julierose who blogs at julierosequilts


I mean look at this package
2 Lil 4th of July mini charms pkg
Zippers for my bags
A cute ladies on the beach fabric 


And this.......

I cried
Showed it to hubby
 he cried too
Then he says to me are you making ne a truck quilt?


Look at this beauty
I am speechless
And grateful for my quilty friends

It's like Christmas 



Thank you  thank you  thank you  Julierose

Words cannot express how I feel

Dunking is wiping my tears

 

3 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy that you liked it ;)))
    --enjoy enjoy...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet gift! Julierose is very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete