Thursday, October 21, 2021

Weird creepy Halloween grass



Anyone know what these are?

Red fingerlike things growing in m garden

Creepy 



Never had these before I got mulch




I baked for the freezer

These are pumpkin carrot pineapple muffins
Sooooo good

Easy peasy too
Dry carrot cake mix
Can pumpkin
Cup crushed pineapple drained 

No egg. No oil. Nothing else
The pumpkin and pineapple moisten the batter

Yum



Here are zuchinni muffins, banana breads and the pumpkin ones ready to freeze

The hardest part was not eating them as they waited to be cool enough to bag 

Are you prepping for winter?
Porch screenfixed.......check 
Gutters reattached and caulked.........check
Outside water shut off.........check
Baked goods in freezer.........check

A good start here 
Anyway 

Now if meat wasn't so expensive 
7 a lb for hamburg is absurd
Rich can only eat Rib eye as he chokes on less tender cuts
16 a lb........nope.     

And I may need to start walking to work
Gas is nuts!!!!!!
Good thing I work 10 min from home
YIKES
Looking like lots of soups in our future
You have any great tips on saving?

 

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen those red, creepy growths before--maybe ghostly fingers??? Yikes!!
    Those pumpkin muffins sound super...
    I try to shop meat specials and cut into meal portions for my freezer...you are right, though--meat has become "out of sight" these days!!
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some dead man's fingers. I always end up with the gray creepy ones. Nice job baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze me with how much you get done but WOW, what productivity here! Those muffins sound delish. Inflation is in sane right now. Gas is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete