Saturday, October 23, 2021

Need your help


I pulled a panel to see if I could make a gift

Love this 6one and I then pulled other fabrics

I thought I could mimic the white boxed flowers 


See?  These 



My assistant came to see
I tried to pull a green but I don't like it


So tried black but may need some for insides


What to do.....
Hmmmm


The blocks measure about 9 inches and I need them both sides and top and bottom to get to a lap size



Why does my camera flip it.  Grrrr

Anyway give me some ideas

Just get fab and make 9 inch borders?
Make whiteblocks

Trim down white blocks to be narrower white

I am stuck and wanted a quick finish

 

3 comments:

  1. How about a piano key border using scraps of the colors in the panel--maybe Christmas fabrics? They are fast and easy [and use up scraps] and you can make the rectangles as wide (long) as you'd like and then add one more border picking up one of the main colors? Piano key borders are such fun, too--twosies, foursies, etc. Good luck hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you just make a top and bottom border and then do something on the side? I have a cool panel that I did triangles around. I love all the new patterns I see using panels and different treatments all around the edges. Pinterest....panel quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the piano key border idea from Julierose. I'm sure anything you decide will look nice.

    ReplyDelete