Sunday, October 10, 2021

A little mask making going on

 


Decided to work on these shaped masks
I think there are 6 of them
I cut the backs out of stash for reversible use


And more play

Leads to who knows what
 But hey
If quilting isn't FUN then why bother right?

Are you making gifts?
So far I have stove towels, placemats,pillows

And the park tiny gifts
I have a few runners to work on
Requests for potholders
Maybe some dishcloths 

Maybe (who am I kidding) I can quilt up a panel lap quilt
We will see

Thinking chapstick keychains for guys in park
I also found a pattern for dog bandanas

Fun fun



3 comments:

  1. A girl has to have FUN is right...;))) [fun is sparse on the ground here these days!!:(((] But I am still sewing a bit on my crumbs..maybe a little strippy quilt--we shall see...hugs on this gray Sunday Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are finding fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it ain't fun then it ain't worth doin'
    Did my Alabama show? LOL

    ReplyDelete