Thursday, October 1, 2020

A little here and there


I made some backs scrappy using 2.5 squares

They are my go to sewing.i love it


I am also in the middle of trying to save this  tractor tire
Kinda like a retread lol
Because as every farmgirl knows
Tractor tires are not cheap  ha ha


A little sewing here and there helps me stay grounded 
These were small strips left over from my runner
So i sewed them into mugrugs for no waste 
I backed them with scraps


Quilted them up with matchstick quilting



I have a few more to go
Then will trim and bind them for some cute little mugrugs

5 or ten minutes here and there
Really do add up

I guess slow and steady can win the race
What cha makin in your sewing room?

 

3 comments:

  1. Your tractor is looking so cute--love it--you are getting a lot done. I am knee deep in making snack bags for Willa and Fiona...TEN of them--5 each...
    hoping to get them out by this weekend...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress! Yes, slow and steady is a good thing, otherwise I tend to burn myself out.
    Bless you with all the plumber business and Dr. appt.s!
    I saw on your previous post that you had a bushel of apples, lucky you. Say yes to apple butter, pies, etc.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tractor is coming along. I am having border wars, and quilting a wall hanging. Tried my next piece and the thread isn't cooperating. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete