Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Ufo city


This was a circle a day in i think 2016? 
That was on the web
Every day you sewed a circle to a square to represent  the day or mood
I put the backgrounds also the rainbow scrap month color just to make it fun
I think this  is Jan Feb and Mar
Then i realized it would be HUGE so i stopped
I think April is somewhere in rows on Orange backgrounds
I liked doing this so need to find a way to finish it



This is fun to use up my solids
And my scraps
I did my trunks 2 instead of 3
Probably not smart
But i would like this to become a top soon


Dreaming of quilt show days
So much fun
Even if i spend too much at the booths



And my 1.5 bin is overflowing 
So i need to finish these too
They finish at 5 i think.

I would like to get a few things ready to quilt and maybe this winter i will be able to get some done 

What ufos have you forgotten about?


 

3 comments:

  1. I have a list which I add to regularly, so no forgetting unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to not think about my UFO's too much; I figure when the spirit moves me (if it ever does hahaha) I will "re-discover" a piece and get excited enough to finish it...
    I love your "circles a day" piece ; my circles are in an empty Whitman Sampler tin--maybe that's why I haven't done anything with them--no more candy to draw me in!! :000 hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have some UFO's hanging around. I try to finish them but I don't always get there. I miss quilt shows too. I hope we can get back to them again soon. MQX is all done. I love that show. So sad.

    ReplyDelete