Thursday, October 29, 2020

Oh the things you find


I found this in my room
Not sure what i had in mind to make with it
Pretty Christmas plaids


And flannels
Now i need to find the pattern i was going to do so i can use them up






Stacked a few of these because no lifting or bending for a bit

If you dont hear from me I am recouperating

I wont be able to blog for a bit or read blogs or even use my phone

Last time he wanted 1 to 2 weeks no phone,tv or reading. Yikes
Doesnt leave much but sleep lol

Our park sale didnt go thru
The banks wouldnt loan us because of flood maps

The other guy has own finance co so he is set.
Sounds like a fishy deal somewhere to me

Am bumming. Hoping i dont have to move

They typically go up 10 percent on rent each year. i can't afford that 
Here we go again........





 

4 comments:

  1. Take care, good time to get lots of rest. Sorry about the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE sure to rest up...stay safe and try not to worry...recuperation is job one for you now...
    hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got caught up reading your past posts, you are busy! Hope your eyes are healing fast and all goes well with your rent situation. I can relate life has ups and downs.
    The plaids look great for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the community owned venture didn't work out. You need to concentrate on your health right now.

    ReplyDelete