Sunday, October 25, 2020

I have been a bad blogger



I have been so bad at blogging 

Sorry for worrying anyone
I am fine just crazy busy

Our park is being sold and I am a street captain which means i have 35 homes i meet with every week with new info. Kinda like the town crier to keep all informed

They also made me captain of the 3 captains so i report what everyone accomplished too.

I do that after work till its dark as i cant see well from dusk on.....

But I also have eye surgery Wed
Soooooo. Water stocked up and stacked so i dont need to bend or lift

Fabric stocked for projects


Hair is cut and outta my eyes
I wont be able to wash it a bit
Ughhhhhhh
I usually wash it every day



Thinking of projects i may be able to work on as my buddy here says
QUILT


 


This guy is set up and ready even though i know he will be on my lap comforting me during my recouperation time


Mom you SURE we dont have any time to sew?

We finally got a gutter guy here to clean and fix the hanging gutter
Now to find someone to shut off my water to the outside faucets and we will just need to fix a screen tear to be winter ready

So much to do
So little time

Because i believe in the power of prayer, please pray that Wed all goes well with this eye surgery. I am hoping it turns out well.

My boss is travelling to Lebanon so i am nervous about returning to work as well

Ughhhh is 2020 over yet???

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh best of luck on Wednesday for your surgery, Dawn--sending prayers and good thoughts and vibes...
    you're not a bad blogger you're just a very busy one...;))) hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know you have been busy so no need to explain your disappearance. Will keep you in thoughts and prayers - you will come out with gold stars! Snuggling with a furry while re-cooping sounds purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh you are way too busy. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete