Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Hump day


I need to find or make time to finish this pillow
So close yet so far but i love it even with all the ripping out


When i got home from our long meeting this is what I saw when i turned around from taking off my jacket
He wanted me to know HE was mire important and missed me
Melts my heart
Mommy after all day at work then going out at night.....not fair 


And this is my homework
Distribute to those not in attendance and see if i can get others to join
Go me.lol


May need to do some this weekend at the garage with car
I have to wait so may as well keep busy right?




Wish my eyes would let me do this 
How fun is this pattern 



Mindless sewing i always go back to scrappy squares
Or am I stuck lol
Just 2x2 then 4x4 etc
Easy peasy
Now out of bobbins so will he a bobbin winding weekend i think


Scraps needing taming

So much to do
So little time

Anyone else feeling overwhelmed and crunched for time these days?

I am inundated in paperwork
For dr to approve eye
For eye surgeon office 
To distribute and collect for park 
At work because i will be out and they are already freaking out giving me stuff to set up so we can be ahead of the game

Ok ok........i am crying UNCLE already!!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Too much stress Dawn--someone else will have to take on the Park problems for you...you need to be able to just concentrate on "YOU" with the upcoming surgery...

    I am not sewing at all until my neck/shoulder heals up...I was able to take a short walk around our cul de sac this morning...hurt a bit, but not bad...at least I got sleep last night.

    I worry about you...take it easy and do "you" for a while...;)))
    Hugs and prayers, julierose

    ReplyDelete