Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Winding down the year


These temps have dipped to 57 during the day
Brrrrrrr
A lady grey tea kinda day for sure

It is rainy here and dreary and raw
A good day to stay in bed all warm and snuggly. Lol
But work calls.  Ughhhh


The last of these have been picked
Even the green ones
They will ripen on the counter 
Not the best tasting that way but i worked hard raising them and not gonna lose them to frost 


Thinking of my tractors 
And what I will make

These are adorable placemats but i didnt buy the coordinating plaid to border and back

I know i dont have yardage in stash so they go to the back of the line

Busy with paperwork here 
For park distribution.......i am a street captain
For my eye operation in a couple weeks
Catching up bills to be done when i cant see for a bit

I did however get more canning done on the long weekend

Pineapple preserves and blapple or blueberry apple 
Yum

If i can manage some salsa and relish soon i will be thankful as those things we use a lot 

Orange marmalade was on the list but seems tedious to me
Maybe my heart isnt in it this year

Cant wait till i can sew a little again 
Its bobbin winding time and cleaning machines time before the holiday sewing frenzy

 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a lot done. I did my laundry last night so I thought I would get a lot done today....we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canning will pay off in so many delicious meals this winter for sure;)))
    I, frankly, don't know what I am doing sewing-wise other than the two minis. I find myself at "6's and 7's" these long isolation days...
    Trying to not watch or listen to the News--just so depressing...
    Loving the rain and a bit warmer here today..
    I will be curling up with a good book and a cuppa Trader Joe's black tea...yum hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're keeping very busy! It's been cool and so hard to get up in the morning. I guess I better get used to it!

    ReplyDelete