Friday, October 2, 2020

Priorities and focus


When straightening up the pigpen sewing room,  i found this gem

A pattern for winter cozies
I love the fleece socks 
And hats 


And i also unearthed some fleece
I think its a sign to get some done
Its gonna be a cold winter


And with the purchase of the new dryer 
I want to make a quilted pad for the top to protect it from scratches and such

These were gonna be table toppers but if i put 2 together and add a row i think the size will work



They are mostly fall colors but thats ok
Its a utility quilt that needs to be useful and not just another pretty face

I think i will try and focus on these 2 projects

My new motto for the end of 2020

K i s s.  Keep it simple silly

Then MAYBE i can end the year being productive

MAYBE

 

3 comments:

  1. I have one of the rubber shelf liners on to of my washer so I can put rag towels (like dog towel, stuff I use on the floor). I think my dryer may be a tad taller, and Jeff had built me a huge shelf over them which is piled with stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my old dryer top is all rusted--I try to keep a quilted cover on it to hide it, really! ;000

    So a cover for your new dryer is definitely a good idea...

    Went food shopping early a.m. today--so calming down now....basically housework this morning...
    TGIF girl;))) Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to cover your dryer. I have fabric on mine that I was supposed to use a while ago. I never used it so it's still there. I guess that's a topper I didn't have to sew!

    ReplyDelete