Friday, October 9, 2020

The eyes have it


My Dr approved my surgery on my eye



My nurse has been hired

Now to get ready with water and things i wont be able to lift for a bit 

Getting the cars in shape
Gotta make a hair appointment 
Get a button down shirt  for surgery day
Make sure i have meals preplanned for a bit
And generally just get ready for the end of the month

I also want to walk a bit and get a little more fit
Crunch time here so not much sewing going on 

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and prayers that this eye has no issues



 

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear it's been approved; the sewing will be there waiting for you..
    Good luck getting everything ready...
    hugs, and prayers, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo glad it was approved. Get ready and then enjoy the down time.

    ReplyDelete