Monday, December 6, 2021

Great day with grands


Had a great day with the grands

They came to see Grampie

The little one Hunter makes me laugh

We always play LCR and the boys get to keep their winnings

He kept rolling safe allowing him to keep his money
He goes Grammie it's my hat
So I put on his hat and rolled safe
He goes I told ya



We walked up to the mailroom to put gifts there for residents to take
He saw the locked mailboxes and goes which locker is yours?

Lol

Then we were talking about friends and school
He is in 1st grade
He goes I have ten friends
So I Said ten GIRLFRIENDS?
He goes no one girl the rest boys but I don't want to talk about it

Oh to be innocent and six again.

Love my boys!!!!


 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture--I can see how happy you and they all are to be with you guys;)))
    What fun!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...I love the photo! What great fun you all had. Did you keep the hat? Sounds like there is something special about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe how much fun. Glad you got to visit your young men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun for you and grandpa! Grandkids always bring lots of cheer.
    And your projects are looking good and the wreath your brother made is gorgeous, lucky you!
    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy in this picture! It sounds like you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete