Friday, December 31, 2021

Morning routine



I sewed for 1 1/2 hours this morning 

Trying to get a morning routine

No thinking just grabbing strips and bits 
Trying to make something 

The geese I had more rows so paired one with brown 

And the other with gold and white

Flying Geese may become a cute potholder


And more strips sewn into large crumb pieces
I will be able to cut them into blocks to use


Any color goes


Making lengths of fabric


Just because I can

Are you sewing anything fun?

 

4 comments:

  1. Love how those geese look with the fabrics you chose. Free-sewing is so much fun, I think--like string-ing and such;))) I want to make more crumb blocks--I have kept (who knows why0 so many teeny tiny pieces--and want to make small "crumbles"--
    but, have to get stronger first.
    I wish you, dear friend, a very Happy and Healthy NEW YEAR,,,hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piecing progress! A lot more than I've accomplished!
    And I saw your Cranberry Orange Nut Bread, so delicious!
    One of my all time fav treats! If I lived close I'd invite myself over for coffee and to share your Cranberry Orange Nut Bread!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. Your blocks are awesome! Sewing is great fun! 🦋

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely shut down during Christmas and New Year, well craft-wise anyway. We enjoyed having the kids here. Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete