Saturday, December 4, 2021

Trying to finish up


This was my tree empty
Was looking all over for Dunkin
Not in any of the usual places and not even coming to treats shaking
Hmmmm


Fast forward to filling up the tree with wrapped gifts
See how the back view is blocked?

Yeah he was back behind the gifts sound asleep under the tree
Soooooo cute

I should have taken a picture
Made me smile


Gotta finish up my plates


And boards


And deliver masks and magnets and hats and things to residents

Busy busy

Gotta get done early
Hubs not doing well
In pain 24/7 even with heavy meds

Tests tests and more tests yet no answers
He of course thinks he has cancer or something they are not seeing

Please pray and thank you 

God is good and our rock


 

3 comments:

  1. Your tree is looking lovely and joyous...
    I am sorry that Rich is having such pain...hoping they will come up with a reason and then be able to help him soon..prayers winging their way to you both hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunkin is trying to hint to you he is a gift. Sorry Rich is struggling. Keep your chin up. I love your magnets. I had them stashed until recently. Grabbed some to use to hold a recipe on my board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that your hubby hasn't received any relief. Praying for his comfort and some answers real soon.

    ReplyDelete