Sunday, October 30, 2022

Getting Christmas spirit


I know it's early
I need to work at getting the Christmas spirit

Funny story
My friend did an errand for me to grab Minnie before she was gone

The store wasn't ready for the sale and called her when Minnie was available at the front desk
My friend sent her hubs to pick her up
No bag or box so picture a cute short man in his 70s walking out of the store with Minnie is his arms
Then buckled in next to him in the car

My friend was cracking up and said to me thanks for the laugh as they never had children so no kids to buy for
How beautiful is this Minnie
I think my great niece will approve don't you?


Christmas is starting to take shape here

Even if it's early

 

3 comments:

  1. What a sight that must of been. Minnie is cute and will make a great gift. I'm just enjoying the fall in the mountains right now. We never got fall in south Florida so I'm not rushing it. But just wait until the day after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell myself every year to start thinking Christmas by the first of November and most years I'm scrambling 2 weeks before Christmas. You are smart to get a head start this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie is too cute! You're blessed to have good pals. 💖💛💖

    ReplyDelete