Thursday, October 20, 2022

Angels


Isn't this dough ornament pretty?

I want to duplicate it if I can
And dip it in wax to seal it

My steps are almost done
Tonight buying paint so tomorrow I can paint them

Lots going on in my life right now

Some things I can talk about  some I can't

But I know God will get me through

Christmas this year will be very pared down
No gifts except family as money is real tight as it is for everyone

This world gets crazier each day

Saying prayers for all my friends and hoping they pray for me too

Quilting is taking a short break for now

Don't worry
I will be back
Not depressed or anything like that
Just trying to keep my head above water
And making changes in my life
Out with negative things and people 

In with God and positivity 
I am a work in progress

My new friends are angels among us and I thank God every day for their uplifting compassionate loving ways

My only regret is it took 9 years here to know them


 

5 comments:

  1. I remember purging the "friends" and things I loved to do, but involved negative people. Life is too short, and those people bring you down in more ways than one. I know it is tough, but always remember to be grateful for what you have, and who you have, and had in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone is paring down for Christmas this year--we are too...the way prices are going it is only sensible...Life is so very short you only want to keep positives near you....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too late to make good friends. Weeding out the toxic and adding the true friends is necessary now and then. I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The state of our economy is so sad right now. We are ALL dialing it back a bit this year. Good for you for kicking out the negativity and focusing on the positive. That, and your friends, will get you through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is tough. God will hold our hands though. He will see us through. I'm so thankful for you, my friend. 🙏🕊🙏

    ReplyDelete