Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Up early what to do what to do


I can't sleep

Got the flu shot Thurs
Have been sick since Friday

Feel a little better but not 100 percent yet

Yesterday the fresh air felt good

So this morning got some caramel coffee going in a holiday mug to lift my spirits

My list I think is pared down and almost finished for this year

I have a few things to do still but it's early 

My great nephew likes gift cards
He is 11
But EVERYONE gets that for him
Sooooo 
I went to dollar store and bought a small tree
And will make him a money tree
He can still spend his He likes 
And it will be different

His sister is getting Minnie and his parents a nice sherpa blanket

My special neighbor is getting 12 days of christmas and a stocking

I just need 2 things for the 12 days and to wrap about 5 days of the 12

This morning I grabbed holiday fabs out of stash and cut out about 7 pillowcase sets

Tonight will iron and trim and pin and sew
They should go fast after pinning

They will go in the stockings 

This busywork for the holidays is helping me to stay positive
And focused


I just need to cancel Christmas dinner with 2 other neighbors
I don't feel up to it

Veggie soup for dinner and sew sew sew

Love days like this

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh sorry you got sick from flu shot too!! I was out for 4 days!! Hope you are feeling better now...not fun!!
    You've been getting a lot done--that is great, Dawn.
    I am still slugging away at my 2nd Christmas Web --3 and one-half more blocks to make...
    they take a while.
    Take care and rest up...this time change doesn't help much either!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you had the reaction to the flu shot. That has happened to me a couple of times...it hasn't always. I have not even STARTED Christmas shopping yet. Ugh! I'm always impressed with how much you get done and how early!

    ReplyDelete