Monday, October 17, 2022

Tough times

 


The trees here are turning and leaves are falling

Temps are dropping and the feel of winter is in the air


I lucked out at Joanne's 

I was look I ng at fake greenery roping to use as a sort of valance

Everywhere I looked it would be expensive 
I did some errands and found these at 40 percent off
They ended up like 8 bucks a window

Sweet

I put them up now and yes will keep them up
They make me happy 

And in these tough days happy is good

Life gets more and more expensive every day

It's crazy
I am hoping that the winter is bearable
And costs can be managed
Scary but with the help of God we can thrive and survive

I am learning all kinds of new tasks
Painting steps being one 

Self sufficiency helps to cut costs and get things done

What new things have you learned in this crazy economy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely greenery--yes it seems things are going up and up by the day...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a nice deal on the greenery. That is a super idea to use it for a valance. It's a nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. l love the look of the greenery on your curtains. Everything is so expensive right now. Grocery shopping is worse every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your greenery is beautiful. Yes God will help us to thrive & survive. Even in the difficult times. We just gotta keep God first place. Everything is so expensive. God is making ways though. šŸŒ»šŸŒ¾šŸ‚

    ReplyDelete