Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Turkey time


Yesterday I had friends over for a boiled ham dinner

When they left I saw something out of the corner of my eye

Turkeys
A bunch of them!
So I ran to get my camera


Reminded me of fun stories with my friend Jacky

Made me feel like she was here too


They ignored the camera and kept doing what they were doing



My friend told me her fav cookie is a chocolate chip cookie

So tonight when I deliver ham hash for dinner I will deliver these too


After all

What are friends for 

Tuesday already

Had a fabulous 3 day weekend

Sat went out to eat with friends to a pizza place with excellent pizza

Sun got some grocery ingredients for the ham dinner

Mon made boiled dinner and some zuchinni bread
It
Smelled
Heavenly in here

Today is work then hash for dinner

Then make a nice pea soup with some of that ham

YUM

WHAT CHA UP TO?

 

5 comments:

  1. ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช The cookies look so yummy! Zucchini bread & Pea soup both sound good too. Did Dunks see the turkeys? I wonder what he would think of such big birdies? ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฆƒ Hope you have a great day! ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก❤๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend you had there:))) How nice to have company for dinner....the soup sounds great and the hash, too. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying my first day unemployed. Laundry, getting rid of work uniforms, organizing to move, and changing linens, not including fun stuff like dishes, :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some big turkeys...they should be very careful LOL. The cookies look divine! Sounds like you had a nice long weekend.

    ReplyDelete