Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A little play


I wanted to see how far along I am in this project

So I took out my container of blocks
And played with layouts

I don't have enough blocks but it was fun to see them
Do you like this staggered look?


Or the straight set look

Which looks more appealing to you 

I won't sew any rows together yet as I want to distribute the fabrics and colors in the final layout


Buy its fun to have a little play in the midst of work

I have been scraping and sanding my steps so that I can hopefully paint soon

I need the weather to cooperate

Fingers crossed......
No rain.  No wind. And at least 3 days in a row of good weather

I am way behind this year in my projects

WAY BEHIND



 

3 comments:

  1. I like the straight set for these pretty blocks...
    looks like we may have a few good sunny days--if chilly!--ahead of us the rest of this week...
    Good luck with the steps..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the straight layout best. Hope the weather cooperates and you are able to paint your steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are very pretty. Hey to Dunks! πŸ±πŸŒΎπŸ‚πŸŒ»

    ReplyDelete