Friday, September 30, 2022

A little of this and that





I was cutting and cleaning one little area so decided to sew these 3 up for my switchplate quilt

A little more progress made




Then pumpkin blocks just need stems




Maybe they will get bordered with this fabric

Not sure if I want to make a fall quilt

Or runner

Or placemats

I will finish the stems but put them aside for now

I have 2 thankful runners to do and a dog quilt that moved to the top of the list

No veggies today
Brother coming from Maine with some I think

He was supposed to be here Tues so I never went last week either

We will see.....I may be making apple pie this weekend

Maybe



 

6 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkins! Your switch plate blocks must be mounting up...they look like a fun project.
    TGIF gal:))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always busy working on something! Love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Your pumpkin blocks are very pretty. Hope you have vegetables. ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿง„๐Ÿง…๐Ÿฅ” ❤๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some great plans and projects in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I have no idea why it just made me anonymous, that above comment is mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apple pie sounds delish! I love all things apple.

    ReplyDelete